Sunday, August 9, 2015

Catholic Hack Contest

Sorry for not posting in a while. Just bought a house and am in the process of unpacking. Haven't shot my bow in nearly a month. The good news is that when I'm unpacked and ready to shoot again, I have an actual fenced in backyard! Can shoot up to 20 yards in the privacy of my own yard. Much better than shooting under 10 yards in the garage of my former rent house.

The purpose of this post is to share a video of someone I'm subscribed to on YouTube. His name is Joe McClane, but he goes by the name of Catholic Hack. His channel is a great resource for instinctive/traditional archery. I've picked up more than a few tips from his channel and am sure I'll learn even more as I progress and watch the videos again.

I'm reposting a video he made about a shooting glove. There's a chance I can win the same glove by reposting this, but that's not the only reason I'm sharing this. His channel is not only about archery, as implied by the name. He is also an avid Christian and posts videos about his faith and relates it to archery. He has a welcoming personality and seems like he'd be a cool guy to hang out with. I'm in Baton Rouge...maybe I could make the trek over to Texas one day and shoot. (I just hope he's not a Cowboys fan. Haha.) Anyways, check out his channel and subscribe to his videos. And until next time, I want to believe.

http://youtu.be/wy5LUpjWzgI

No comments:

Post a Comment